بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Hoorrraayy !! I finished my another project just in 30 min. A pants for my luvly Hasan. I made this with local cotton that I bought yesterday in Central Market Makassar. These pants are very loose in the butt for comfort when Hasan uses his cloth diaper.
Here is how to make it :
- Use the pattern below (notes : my tile is 30 x 30 cm in size) for 1 years old baby. The right side pattern is the main pattern, and the left one is additional space for the butt :). Cut the main pattern twice and the additional pattern one time
- Gather the (a) side with the (b) side and (c) side with the (d) side.
- Sew (a) dan (b) together with the good sides facing each other
- Do the same thing for side (c) and side (d)
- Gather both the top left to form a sheath as shown below. Sew in the area marked by the red line too.
- Sew the bottom edge of the pants by folding it twice. Do the same thing for the top edge but leaving a little space to insert the elastic
- Insert the elastic trough that little space